This ‘train the trainer’ session is for managers of provision for learners with SEND who lead teams and have a training/development CPD responsibility for staff. It will be of relevance to settings where RARPA is established but there are CPD needs around a specific area, or where RARPA is new or about to be implemented.
In this workshop you will:
- consider the priorities for your team in implementing a RARPA process
- identify what teams need to know and do to deliver a RARPA process effectively
- identify any challenges or barriers to implementing RARPA and consider how to overcome them
- develop confidence in training skills to deliver your own in-house RARPA training
- plan and share a training or CPD activity that will support your team to implement RARPA effectively
- gain constructive feedback from peers and strategies to enhance your training
- plan how to evaluate the training and measure impact in own setting.
If you have any queries about this course please email email@example.com
Managers of provision for learners with SEND who lead teams and have a training/development CPD responsibility for staff.
Recommended prior learning
You will need to be familiar with RARPA processes and implementation. If you are new to RARPA it may be helpful to have completed Creating and implementing an effective RARPA process and Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement in the RARPA process before this module.
One half-day session
Sorry - nothing to show here at this time. Please check back soon!
No upcoming dates? If you would like to be informed of new dates for this course, please sign up to our Transform mailing list.
This course is available to be delivered as an in-house training for your team/organisation.
You can request in-house training for your team/organisation through our expression of interest form.