The Natspec Awards recognise and celebrate excellent practice in the specialist further education sector. They also help to promote continuous improvement and raise standards in our sector. If you are doing something innovative to improve outcomes for young people with learning difficulties and/or disabilities, why not get involved?
We have produced a leaflet you can download to share with colleagues. You can find all the key details about the awards here.
You can view all of the information about the Natspec Awards here.
The awards are open to any specialist FE provider that is currently a full member of Natspec. The awards are not open to Natspec Transform members or General FE Colleges.
Applicants must be willing to support Natspec to disseminate the learning from their projects. For example, we might ask you to contribute to producing a written case study or short talking-head video, take part in a webinar, or present your work at a forum. This way, all members will be able to benefit from the effective practice we identify through the awards.
Key dates for 2020
30 September 2019
Closing date for applications
19 February 2020 – at 12 noon
by 31 March 2020
2 July 2020
The Natspec Awards categories 2020
The six awards categories are:
- Innovative use of technology
- Creating successful pathways into employment
- Effective capturing and use of student voice
- Effective wellbeing support or mental health initiative
- Effective inter-disciplinary working
- Partnership-working to maximise opportunities/outcomes for students
What the winners receive
Award winners will receive:
- £250 CPD bursary
- use of the Natspec Award winners’ logo on their college headed paper, websites and other promotional materials
Award winners will also be presented with a certificate and a trophy to keep.
Furthermore, award sponsors will promote and share winning and commended winners’ case studies with their partners and affiliates.