The Natspec Innovation Awards recognise and celebrate innovative practice in the specialist further education sector. They shine a light on initiatives that have clearly resulted in improved outcomes for students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities. Throughout the year Natspec showcases the award-winning practice through webinars and peer exchanges and in articles and reports as part of our work to promote continuous improvement and raise standards in our sector.
If you have introduced new ways of working that have improved student outcomes, why not get involved?
You can view all of the information about the Natspec Awards here.
Who can apply?
The awards are open to any specialist FE provider that is currently a full member of Natspec. Applicants must be willing to support Natspec to disseminate the learning from their projects. The awards are not open to Natspec Transform members or to general FE colleges.
The Natspec Awards categories 2023
The eight awards categories are:
- Innovative use of technology
- Innovative routes into employment
- Innovation in student voice
- Innovative approach to mental health and wellbeing
- Innovative interdisciplinary working
- Innovative partnership working
- Curriculum innovation
- Innovative approach to equality, diversity and inclusion
What the winners receive
Award winners will receive:
- £250 CPD bursary
- use of the Natspec Award winners’ logo on their college headed paper, websites and other promotional materials
Award winners will also be presented with a certificate and a trophy to keep.