- This event has passed.
A one-day workshop for senior leaders and governors in specialist FE settings in which we consider how they can fulfil their key responsibilities for the curriculum in their college including:
- setting the general direction for the curriculum and clearly communicating its purpose to different audiences
- monitoring the quality of the curriculum including how well it is being delivered
- assessing the impact of the curriculum on learners
- identifying and driving forward improvement and development actions in relation to the curriculum.
To make the most of this workshop we recommend senior leaders with responsibility for quality in their college are accompanied by a governor or trustee with oversight of the curriculum. Governor/trustee places will be charged at half price.
Full Natspec members (Become a full Natspec member):
- £90+vat for Senior leaders
- £45+vat for Governors/Trustees
Members of the Natspec Transform service (Become a Transform member):
- £120+vat for Senior leaders
- £60+vat for Governors/Trustees
Invoices will be issued after the event.
Venue parking information
Onsite parking must be booked and paid for, online, prior to arrival. This can be done via www.conferenceaston.co.uk/carparking Once booked, delegates will receive a car park access code via email. Alternatively, nearby pay and display parking is available at Millennium Point. Further details can be found at www.conferenceaston.co.uk
Any queries, or requests for accessible parking, should be directed to email@example.com
Conference Aston is within the Clean Air Zone. Charges may apply. Please check vehicles online in advance: https://www.brumbreathes.co.uk/
Book your place
As we want to ensure capacity for a high number of members to attend, we will be limiting bookings to 3 delegates per organisation, with a maximum of 2 senior leaders.
By booking a place you understand that if you do not attend and have not cancelled within the agreed timeframe, you will be charged. Please ensure you read our cancellation terms and conditions prior to booking.