- This event has passed.
This training event is part of our series of four online, interactive training modules for post-16 education providers working with learners with SEND who currently use, or are thinking of introducing, the RARPA process. The modules are stand-alone courses but together provide a comprehensive package that will cover everything you need to know about RARPA to make it successful for your organisation. For more in this series, please visit our RARPA training page.
An interactive online workshop for curriculum managers and practitioners looking for a systematic way to plan provision for learners with SEND, monitor their progress and record their achievements. This module will benefit whole staff teams who are involved in RARPA. It will be helpful if you are planning to introduce RARPA, if you require a refresh, or have new staff who need an introduction to RARPA.
This workshop will:
- explain what RARPA is and why it’s particularly useful in the context of SEND provision
- introduce you to each of the 5 RARPA stages
- provide the opportunity for you to assess how RARPA is used or can be developed in your setting, whatever your starting point
- examine the role of quality assurance in RARPA
- explore the setting of challenging, learner-centred SMART targets
- support your implementation of new RARPA systems through the creation of an action plan.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
- Natspec members £50 +VAT
- Transform members £75 +VAT
- Non-members £100 +VAT
Payment will be taken as per selected choice on registration form.
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please complete our Transform Expression of Interest form.
Details of other training courses offered by Natspec Transform can be found on our website.
Book your place
Registration is now closed.
If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can make the space available for others.
Please see the next schedule for this training in our Transform page.