An interactive online workshop for curriculum managers and practitioners looking for a systematic way to plan provision for learners with SEND, monitor their progress and record their achievements. This module will benefit whole staff teams who are involved in RARPA. It will be helpful if you are planning to introduce RARPA, if you require a refresh, or have new staff who need an introduction to RARPA.
This workshop will:
- explain what RARPA is and why it’s particularly useful in the context of SEND provision
- introduce you to each of the 5 RARPA stages
- provide the opportunity for you to assess how RARPA is used or can be developed in your setting, whatever your starting point
- examine the role of quality assurance in RARPA
- explore the setting of challenging, learner-centred SMART targets
- support your implementation of new RARPA systems through the creation of an action plan.
Curriculum managers and practitioners looking for a systematic way to plan provision for learners with SEND, monitor their progress and record their achievements.
Recommended prior learning
This module will be of benefit if you are:
- planning on introducing RARPA into your provision
- require a re-fresh or have new staff who need an introduction to RARPA.
A half day online session.
This module will benefit whole staff teams who are involved in RARPA and as such providers may want to consider in-house delivery.
The module is also available for sessions open to multiple organisations with a limit of 4 bookings maximum per organisation.
This training event is part of our series of four online, interactive training modules for post-16 education providers working with learners with SEND who currently use, or are thinking of introducing, the RARPA process.
No upcoming dates? If you would like to be informed of new dates for this course, please sign up to our Transform mailing list.
This course is available to be delivered as an in-house training for your team/organisation.
You can request in-house training for your team/organisation through our expression of interest form.