Delivered by Assistive Technology specialists, this workshop will ensure delegates learn about technologies which will enable learners to access desktop and laptop computers, tablets and phones. There is a wide range of technologies designed to support learners with physical access needs, this workshop will:
- demonstrate a spectrum of physical access technologies:
- alternative keyboards and mice
- touch devices
- voice control
- access switches
- eyegaze technology
- highlight how good assessment can change outcomes
- discuss the differences each technology can make for learners
- show how software choices can enhance physical access
- discuss how using some technologies may be undesirable.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
- Natspec and Karten members £80 +VAT
- Natspec affiliates £105 +VAT
- Non-members £125 +VAT
Invoices will be issued after the event.
Book your place
As this course has restricted places, we are limiting bookings to 4 per organisation as a maximum. If you would like this training for more people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.
By booking a place you understand that if you do not attend and have not cancelled within the agreed timeframe, you will be charged. Please ensure you read our cancellation terms and conditions prior to booking.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting email@example.com with any issues.