This interactive online training session is for staff who manage learning support assistants (LSAs) and are ready to review and maximise the effectiveness of this resource in a collaborative and positive way. Current circumstances mean that the role of many LSAs has changed. The evidence on the effectiveness of LSAs in traditional classrooms suggests that often they may not always make a significant, positive impact on learning. However, what if there were ways to avoid the pitfalls and turn them into a valuable resource? How do we manage the necessary changes to ensure that everyone – staff, parents and learners – signs up to a new way forward?
This workshop will help managers to:
- Plan for the use of LSAs in current circumstances
- Understand the evidence about what works – and what doesn’t – when utilising LSAs
- Develop an effective communication strategy about making the best use of valuable LSA support
- Make changes in a positive, student-focused way
- Develop an action plan and some outcome measures tailored to their own settings
The workshop is available as an external training session or can be delivered in-house for an individual provider. You can request this workshop as it suits you through our expression of interest form. Alternatively, you can call the office on 0115 854 1322.
Sorry - nothing to show here at this time. Please check back soon!
share this page: