- This event has passed.
Stretch, Challenge, Inspire, Excite:
Competition activity in the curriculum – raising the standard of study programmes for students with SEND
We know that competition activity in vocational education is an effective tool for raising both sector-specific skills and wider employability skills. Evidence from practice clearly shows that this approach works as effectively for learners with SEND as it does for all other learners. It raises aspirations, creates the opportunity to excel and perhaps most importantly provides a vehicle for showcasing skills to potential employers.
Natspec are delighted to be able to offer this free Education and Training Foundation funded workshop.
This is a free of charge workshop.
This workshop will provide hands-on guidance and tips to support practitioners in:
- using competition activity in the vocational curriculum as a motivational tool
- raising standards through engaging students in competition
- applying a competition brief to a variety of curriculum areas
- creating opportunities for partnerships with employers
- using competition as a bridge to employment.
- awareness of the Inclusive Skills competitions
Book now using the form below
Error: Contact form not found.
We will send you an e-mail confirmation and joining instructions, including a venue map approximately one week before the event.
Please notify us in writing if you wish to make any amendments to your booking, to make a substitution or a cancellation.
Natspec reserves the right to cancel or alter the course for reasons beyond its control.