- This event has passed.
A collaborative event for Natspec and Natspec Transform members only
Come along and explore some key questions with colleagues from across the sector:
- How do we ensure that our curriculum meets the needs of our learners?
- What types of information should we be using to help us design our curriculum?
- How might we undertake a curriculum review?
This session will help you to
- ask yourselves the right questions about your curriculum
- identify where improvements or developments may be needed
- articulate the thinking behind your curriculum.
All delegates are asked to bring with them extracts from 3 EHC Plans and existing documentation they use to summarise their curriculum. Further details will be provided with joining instructions for the event.
£50+vat for Natspec members
£70+vat for Natspec Transform members
An invoice will be sent after the booking has been made, we do not accept payments by credit or debit cards.
Bookings for this event have now closed. To be placed on the waiting list, please email email@example.com
Please notify us in writing if you wish to make any amendments to your booking, to make a substitution or a cancellation.
Cancellations can be accepted without charge up to 7 days prior to the event, after this time full event fees will apply.
Natspec reserves the right to cancel or alter the course for reasons beyond its control.