It’s been a very busy year for Natspec and its member colleges. Our work has involved supporting members through the pandemic, providing advice and guidance on quality of provision, influencing government and national agencies, and developing training and CPD for the wider SEND in FE workforce. We also saw the publication of major new research reports, and the creation of new resources and toolkits: one for therapists and one for learner voice practitioners. 8 colleges won a prestigious Natspec Award for innovative practice. Our Transform and TechAbility services continued to develop new training courses, webinars, resources and bespoke consultancy, meeting the needs of staff across the sector. We delivered:
- 10 quality health checks
- 2 issues of Quality Times
- 29 member only networks and forums
- 100 students involved in the Student Voice Parliament
- 7 editions of Natspec Highlights
- 30 Transform events reaching 709 delegates
- 1,000 delegates for TechAbility webinars
…And much more.
Watch back the highlights here:
Members only content
This content is for Natspec members only. Please log in to access it.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.