The Grafton Centre
Grafton, Nr Montford Bridge
Residential and day
September (and during the year when required)
18 – 25
Condover College Ltd is a small independent specialist college who specialise in creating individual learning programmes for students with severe learning disabilities; students with profound and multiple learning difficulties and those who have behaviours which challenge inclusion.
Students can attend college on a day or residential basis.
We are a non campus-based college. The education is delivered through the academic year (38 weeks), from Monday to Friday between 10:00 to 16:00.
Residential placements are in high quality homes within the local community on a 38 or 52 week basis depending on funding.
We also offer post-college life-long residential care, an opportunities programme for day and residential learners and respite services.
National - Based in Shropshire
Our Design for Living curriculum incorporates individual learning programmes with therapies and accreditation through OCR, the English Speaking Board and the Duke of Edinburgh Award.
We offer high quality study programmes incorporating: independence, work and community engagement, and employability opportunities, health and wellbeing, functional skills, communication, and personal and social development. We also offer an Employability Pathway that leads to a Supported Internship .
- in-house speech and language therapy
- in-house physiotherapy
- in-house occupational therapy including sensory specialists
- in-house behaviour specialists
- speech and language assessments
- individual communication programmes
- learning in a total communication environment
- high and low tech augmentative and alternative communication
- a sensory curriculum
- a wide range of opportunities for community learning and participation
- access to counsellors and other specialist therapists
- specialist sensory assessments
- mobility programmes
- support for specific health needs through structured programmes
To request a prospectus from Condover College please fill in the details below and click submit.