Job title: Support Analyst
Salary: £20,000 pa
Hours: 37.5 / week
Main geographical location of role: Company based in Swinstead, Lincolnshire but role will start off as remote/home working
Closing date: 28/02/2021
Where do applicants need to apply: Please contact Richard.email@example.com for further details
Databridge is currently looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our great team on a permanent basis. We are looking to grow in all aspects across the business and therefore the candidate must be highly driven and motivated. You will be the first point of contact to provide first line support to over 50+ customers, setting up applications and updating documentation.
- First line support – Answering the support line and trying to resolve issue at first point of contact, escalation where necessary.
- Supporting end users with application training.
- Create / Update video tutorials and documentation for end users.
- Initial setup of applications.
- Other office tasks set by management.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proven experience within a customer / technical support role (all experience levels will be considered).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office.
- Strong understanding of diagnostics and problem solving.
- Have compassion and empathy whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to prioritise workload