This one day training is for managers of provision for learners with SEND who lead teams and have a training/development CPD responsibility for staff. It will be of relevance to settings where RARPA is established but there are CPD needs around a specific area or where RARPA is new or about to be implemented.
In this workshop you will:
- consider the priorities for your team in implementing a RARPA process
- identify what teams need to know and do to deliver a RARPA process effectively
- identify any challenges or barriers to implementing RARPA and consider how to overcome them
- Develop confidence in training skills to deliver your own in-house RARPA training
- plan and share a training or CPD activity that will support your team to implement RARPA effectively
- Gain constructive feedback from peers and strategies to enhance your training
- plan how to evaluate the training and measure impact in own setting.
Managers of provision for learners with SEND who lead teams and have a training/development CPD responsibility for staff.
Recommended prior learning
You will need to be familiar with RARPA processes and implementation. If you are new to RARPA it may be helpful to have completed Module 1: Introduction to implementing RARPA effectively and Module 2: Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement in the RARPA process before this module.
One whole day session
The workshop is available as an external training session or can be delivered in-house for an individual provider.
You can request this workshop as it suits you through our expression of interest form. Alternatively, you can call the office on 0115 854 1322.
Sorry - nothing to show here at this time. Please check back soon!
share this page: