Job title: Principal
Main geographical location of role: Wiltshire
Closing date: 23 June 2021
Where do applicants need to apply: Please contact Shirley Raw via email firstname.lastname@example.org or 01373 823028 ex 226 to register your interest and receive an application pack. Apply online at www.ffc.ac.uk/recruitment with a covering letter addressed to Martin Cooper, Chair of Trustees (emailed to Shirley.email@example.com) of no more than two pages. NOTE WE CANNOT ACCEPT CV’s
Fairfield Farm Trust is a Registered Charity and Limited Company whose primary business is an Independent Specialist College, providing day and residential programmes to students, aged 16-25 years with learning disabilities.
We are seeking an experienced and determined Principal to lead with humility, vision and resolve, act as a catalyst for change, taking a hands-on approach to moving the College and Care Services to ‘Outstanding’. Our newly appointed CEO and Trustees are keen to work with someone who shares our vision and values, consistently achieves excellence, invites innovation and thrives on making a positive difference to the lives of the young people we serve.
The opportunity to join as Principal comes at an exciting time for the College. We are at a pivotal time in our journey with the highest student and resident numbers in the College’s history and the opportunity to work with a newly appointed CEO.
If you have achieved demonstrable success in:
- leading organisational change in the education sector
- significant leadership and management roles
- leading education and/or care services through inspection frameworks
- working in partnership with Local Authorities, schools, colleges and local businesses
- self-assessing and implementing robust improvement plans
- education (and care) funding and commissioning acumen
And you can offer:
- commitment to the College
- relentless drive and ambition
- a positive approach to leading people
- excellent IT, written and verbal communication skills
- proven ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload
Then we would very much like to hear from you.share this page: