Job title: Learner Recruitment Manager
Salary: £30,000 – £36,000
Hours: Full time – 37.5 hours
Main geographical location of role: Eckington
Closing date: 27/07/2022
Landmarks is an independent specialist college for young people with learning disabilities and difficulties.
Landmarks operates from several sites across; Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and South Yorkshire, with our main site located in Eckington, S21 4EF. This role will be predominantly based out our site in Eckington however, willingness to travel is essential.
- To deliver the learner recruitment plan that meets the colleges development plans.
- To implement the learner recruitment process so that learners enrol successfully onto their programmes of study.
- To promote the college through effective branding, marketing, media and other public relations activities.
- To be aware of and respond to changes in government policy, legislation and funding streams that may impact recruitment activities of the college.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not restricted to:
- Implement effective learner recruitment processes so that learner numbers are at least maintained.
- To represent the college with key business stakeholders to ensure the learner recruitment plan is achieved.
- To manage college communication with referrers, funders, learners and their families/carers to keep them informed about the assessment process and support any challenges made by potential learners and their families to secure funding wherever possible.
- Manage the development of a database of referrers and funders ensuring accuracy.
- Work with managers and colleagues to produce timely and innovative proposals and presentations for internal and external marketing activities.
- Produce accurate reports/MIS on performance and achievement.
- Provide high quality leadership and management of a staff team.
- Act as an ambassador and role model for the College at all times.
- Work with colleagues to identify appropriate plans, targets and timetables for each aspect of college; events and fundraising, marketing, communication, learner recruitment and assessment.
- Manage the learners admissions process to ensure smooth transition into college for all learners.
- Preparation of recruitment assessment reports.
- Undertake defined project work.
To find out what makes Landmarks a remarkable place to work and for a full application pack please visit our website http://www.landmarks.ac.uk
Members only content
This content is for Natspec members only. Please log in to access it.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.