- This event has passed.
Join us for this online course, aimed at anyone who needs to know and understand how high needs funding works for FE providers.
This course will be of interest to leaders, managers and finance officers in colleges, local authority officers and other stakeholders with an interest in high needs funding in FE.
At the end of the course participants will:
- Have a greater understanding of the complexities of the high needs funding system
- Have a greater understanding of contracting and budgeting, and how to ensure effective working between LAs and colleges
- Be more aware of negotiating fees and contracting with LAs
- Know more about current developments and directions of travel in relation to high needs funding and contracting.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
- Natspec members £50 +VAT
- Transform members £75 +VAT
- Non-members £100 +VAT
Invoices will be issued after the event.
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please complete our Transform Expression of Interest form.
Details of other training courses offered by Natspec Transform can be found on our website.
Book your place
Registration is now closed.
If you find that you cannot attend, please email email@example.com to let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.