TechAbility Conference 2020: Access to a digital future
3 November 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The TechAbility conference is moving online for 2020!
Our main event will be on Tuesday 3 November – registration details to follow soon.
As you might expect, presentations will include:
- What organisations have learned during the C19 crisis
- How accessibility must be considered in remote learning
- Ways in which learners have benefited from the shift to digital
Alongside this will be presentations detailing:
- Recent developments in Assistive Technology
- Updates on Assistive Technology projects, research and CPD
- Launch of an auditing tool to support The TechAbility Standards
A programme will be launched soon for 3 November along with supported pre-recorded sessions which will be released before and after the live conference.
Save the date and make sure you are signed up to the TechAbility mailing list for updates.