- This event has passed.
In this session, we will showcase effective practice from tutors and LSAs already supporting learners to build agency and resilience via technology and consider how SEND managers can develop use of technology in their setting.
Who is this for?
Primarily SEND Managers including Heads of Learning Support but will also be of interest to tutors, support staff.
This course is designed to :
- develop your awareness of the potential of technology as a form of learner support
- increase your knowledge of particular technologies which can support learners to develop skills and independence.
- Improve your understanding of how to introduce or develop your use of technology to support learners
- develop knowledge of technology solutions which build independence.
- hear from frontline practitioners utilising technology to support learners with SEND.
- take away resources to further develop the technology skills of learners with SEND and the staff supporting them.
Please book your free place on the Education and Training Foundation’s online booking system.