Join us for an interactive online workshop for heads of SEND departments or curriculum managers. This is aimed at those in post-16 providers who plan to introduce supported internships as well as those who wish to improve or expand their existing provision. The workshop includes effective practice case studies and there will be opportunities for reflection on how to adapt practice and think creatively about the challenges of the current pandemic.
This workshop will:
- develop your knowledge of supported internships and the key associated planning considerations
- examine different supported internship models and help you determine which would be most effective in your setting
- provide you with examples of effective practice
- consider the impact COVID-19 has had on supported internships and come up with creative solutions
- provide the opportunity for you to develop a first step action plan to set up supported internships.
- Natspec members £40 +VAT
- Transform members £60 +VAT
- Non-members £80 +VAT
Attendees will be invoiced after the event.
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please complete our Transform Expression of Interest form.
Details of other training courses offered by Natspec Transform can be found on our website.
Book your place
By booking a place on this course, you’re agreeing to our cancellation terms and conditions.
Please visit the zoom registration page to book your place for this event.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting email@example.com with any issues.