- This event has passed.
This event is for job coaches, work experience coordinators, managers and other staff involved in developing relationships with employers to secure work placements for learners with SEND. Employer Engagement for work-based learning programmes for learners with SEND is key as without employers there are no employment outcomes. This can be one of the most challenging areas of setting up a work-based learning programmes for learners with SEND. Approaches to employers should be tailored to match the situation and circumstances in order to work effectively and efficiently to achieve success for all stakeholders.
This workshop will:
- examine the key components of employer engagement in the context of supported employment
- consider your current practice in relation to securing employer engagement
- discuss the importance of understanding and putting the business case when approaching employers
- look at tools to build and sustain relationships with employers and their employees
- consider how to manage the impact of Covid-19 on employer engagement
- discuss critical success factors for effective employer engagement
- provide the opportunity to plan your approach to employers and develop an action plan
- signpost to further resources and training.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
- Natspec members £40 +VAT
- Transform members £60 +VAT
- Non-members £80 +VAT
Attendees will be invoiced after the event.
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please complete our Transform Expression of Interest form.
Details of other training courses offered by Natspec Transform can be found on our website.
This course is now full. The next available date is 8 July.
If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.
By booking a place on this course, you’re agreeing to our cancellation terms and conditions.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting email@example.com with any issues.