- This event has passed.
This workshop is for staff and managers of Supported Internships and work-based learning programmes for young people with SEND who have a quality assurance responsibility for the provision. Quality assurance is essential to ensure learners achieve the best outcomes they possibly can and informs development, improvement and innovation. This workshop offers the opportunity to reflect on your current practice and engage in reflective dialogue with other practitioners alongside developing an action plan. The workshop will also support you to consider how the RARPA process can support quality assurance of work-based learning programmes for learners with SEND.
This workshop will:
- discuss key aspects of quality assurance and work-based learning programmes for learners with SEND.
- provide the opportunity to reflect on your current practice
- allow you to network with other professionals and engage in reflective dialogue
- consider how the RARPA process can support quality assurance of work-based learning programmes for young people with SEND
- offer support to complete a first step action plan to quality improve your work-based learning programmes for young people with SEND
- signpost you to further resources and training.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
- Natspec members £40 +VAT
- Transform members £60 +VAT
- Non-members £80 +VAT
Attendees will be invoiced after the event.
Details of other training courses offered by Natspec Transform can be found on the Natspec website.
Book your place
As this course has restricted places, we are limiting bookings to 4 per organisation as a maximum. If you would like this training for more people, please contact email@example.com. If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.
By booking a place on this course, you’re agreeing to our cancellation terms and conditions.
Please visit the zoom registration page to book your place for this event.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues.