This training event is part of our series of four online, interactive training modules for post-16 education providers working with learners with SEND who currently use, or are thinking of introducing, the RARPA process. The modules are stand-alone courses but together provide a comprehensive package that will cover everything you need to know about RARPA to make it successful for your organisation. For more in this series, please visit our RARPA training page.
An interactive online training for staff with a role in quality assurance of the RARPA process including managers, team leaders, lead teachers and learning support. This module will benefit staff who already have an understanding of RARPA and want to further their understanding of how to quality assure the process.
This course is delivered in two sessions allowing time in between for delegates to conduct RARPA quality assurance activities.
The overall aims of this module are to:
- demonstrate understanding of the quality assurance/improvement process and why it is importance in non-accredited learning environments
- create an effective and robust quality assurance and improvement process for your provision
- provide you with the opportunity to evaluate your current QA and QI practices and processes
- create an action plan to ensure that quality is assured and continually improved.
Session 1 (30 January)
This workshop will:
- examine the purpose of quality assurance
- complete a self-assessment to assess your current situation regarding RARPA implementation
- consider key questions and sources of evidence for quality assurance
- develop an action plan for your own quality assurance.
Session 2 (20 February)
This workshop will:
- assess outcomes from quality assurance activity carried out after session 1
- examine the purpose of quality improvement
- consider key questions and sources of evidence for quality improvement
- provide the opportunity for you develop an action plan for your own RARPA process quality improvement.
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please complete our Transform Expression of Interest form.
Details of other training courses offered by Natspec Transform can be found on our website.
Book your place
If you’d like to attend to this course, information about the cost and booking are available on the session one page.