- This event has passed.
If you book onto this session, please also ensure you book onto session one and are available for both.
This training event is part of our series of four online, interactive training modules for post-16 education providers working with learners with SEND who currently use, or are thinking of introducing, the RARPA process. The modules are stand-alone courses but together provide a comprehensive package that will cover everything you need to know about RARPA to make it successful for your organisation. For more in this series, please visit our RARPA training page.
An interactive online training for staff with a role in quality assurance of the RARPA process including managers, team leaders, lead teachers and learning support. This module will benefit staff who already have an understanding of RARPA and want to further their understanding of how to quality assure the process.
This course is delivered in two sessions allowing time in between for delegates to conduct RARPA quality assurance activities.
The overall aims of this module are to:
- demonstrate understanding of the quality assurance/improvement process and why it is importance in non-accredited learning environments
- create an effective and robust quality assurance and improvement process for your provision
- provide you with the opportunity to evaluate your current QA and QI practices and processes
- create an action plan to ensure that quality is assured and continually improved.
Session 1 (31 January)
This workshop will:
- examine the purpose of quality assurance
- complete a self-assessment to assess your current situation regarding RARPA implementation
- consider key questions and sources of evidence for quality assurance
- develop an action plan for your own quality assurance.
Session 2 (28 February)
This workshop will:
- assess outcomes from quality assurance activity carried out after session 1
- examine the purpose of quality improvement
- consider key questions and sources of evidence for quality improvement
- provide the opportunity for you develop an action plan for your own RARPA process quality improvement.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
This cost covers the whole course (two sessions) but you must register separately for both sessions.
- Natspec members £75 +VAT
- Transform members £125 +VAT
- Non-members £150 +VAT
You will be invoiced once, according to the cost below, after both sessions are complete.
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please complete our Transform Expression of Interest form.
Details of other training courses offered by Natspec Transform can be found on our website.
Book your place
Please visit the zoom registration page to book your place for this event.
As this course is has a restricted numbers of attendees, we are limiting bookings to 4 per organisation as a maximum. If you would like this training for more people, please contact email@example.com. If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.
By booking a place you understand that cancellations made within 5 working days of the event will be charged at full price, unless otherwise stated. Please ensure you read our cancellation terms and conditions prior to booking.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam folder before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure they can attend Zoom training sessions. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility. Please also regularly ensure you have the latest version.