- This event has passed.
If you book onto this session, please also ensure you book onto session two and are available for both.
This training event is part of our series of four online, interactive training modules for post-16 education providers working with learners with SEND who currently use, or are thinking of introducing, the RARPA process. The modules are stand-alone courses but together provide a comprehensive package that will cover everything you need to know about RARPA to make it successful for your organisation. For more in this series, please see our upcoming events page.
An interactive online training for staff with a role in quality assurance of the RARPA process, including managers, team leaders, lead teachers and learning support. This module will benefit staff who already have an understanding of RARPA and want to further their knowledge of how to ensure the process is quality assured.
This course is delivered in two sessions allowing time in between for delegates to conduct RARPA quality assurance activities.
The overall aims of this module are to:
- demonstrate understanding of the quality assurance/improvement process and why it is importance in non-accredited learning environments
- create an effective and robust quality assurance and improvement process for your provision
- provide you with the opportunity to evaluate your current QA and QI practices and processes
- create an action plan to ensure that quality is assured and continually improved.
Session 1 (September 30)
This workshop will:
- examine the purpose of quality assurance
- complete a self-assessment to assess your current situation regarding RARPA implementation
- consider key questions and sources of evidence for quality assurance
- develop an action plan for your own quality assurance.
Session 2 (October 21)
This workshop will:
- assess outcomes from quality assurance activity carried out after session 1.
- examine the purpose of quality improvement.
- consider key questions and sources of evidence for quality improvement
- provide the opportunity for you develop an action plan for your own RARPA process quality improvement.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
This cost covers the whole course (two sessions) but you must register separately for both sessions. You will be invoiced once, according to the cost below, after both sessions are complete.
- Natspec members £60 +VAT
- Transform members £100 +VAT
- Non-members £120 +VAT
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please complete our Transform Expression of Interest form.
This course is now full. Please visit our website for upcoming dates.
If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.
By booking a place on this course, you’re agreeing to our cancellation terms and conditions.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues.