- This event has passed.
At this first meeting of our new network, we will explore how we want our group to work before turning our attention to training.
Please come along ready to discuss
- what training you deliver in house
- what training you access via external sources
- how you keep skills and knowledge up to date
- how you meet NMC Code of Practice requirements
- challenges and solutions to ensuring the training needs of all your staff are met
- training approaches and experiences.
This network is for nurses in Natspec member colleges. It is run by Katie Francis, Head of Health & Therapies at The Sheiling Ringwood, and Stuart Townsend, Lead Nurse at St John’s College, Brighton. The network gives nurses working in member colleges an opportunity to meet and discuss approaches to working, exchange ideas and good practice, and share achievements and challenges.