Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the 2021 Natspec Games will take place virtually from Monday 21 June to Friday 25 June.
The below activities will be taking place across the week both live on Zoom and pre-recorded on YouTube:
- Online pre-recorded workouts and activities – Colleges can use these sessions to fit around curriculum delivery and will be released throughout the week.
- Live workouts and activities – Colleges will be able to take part together in live sessions. One session a day will be live.
- Sense’s Making sense of mini games delivery kit – Using the Sense resource, colleges who sign up will be sent an equipment bag to be able to deliver activities in the resource.
- Question and answer sessions – Athletes to answer questions sent prior.
- Challenge – Colleges will be set challenges and encouraged to send their scores and any photos/videos.
There’s no need to book onto any of the week’s sessions, just join us using the links below:
Monday 21st June, 11am-11.30am – Opening ceremony including live warm up session and reveal of the student-designed Natspec Games Mascot!
Tuesday 22nd June, 11am-11.30am – Yoga with YogaMobility
Wednesday 23rd June, 11am-11.30am – Netball/ Ball Skills with England Netball
Thursday 24th June, 11am-11.30am – Workout with St John’s College
Friday 25th June, 11am-11.30am – Closing Ceremony
For all of our pre-recorded afternoon content, please visit our YouTube playlist.
For more information please contact Shannon Howarth, AoC Sport Disability Development Officer at Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org.