- This event has passed.
This year, our annual quality improvement event is focused on maintaining quality in the current, challenging circumstances. This event is open to both full and Transform members.
During this interactive online session, we will be considering:
- how to put together a self-assessment or self-evaluation report for 2020/21
- ways to check that learners are making progress
- how you may need to adapt your quality cycle this year.
Participants are asked to prepare in advance:
- details of one aspect of their quality cycle that is operating differently this year – something that is working well and worth sharing with others
- a request for advice from colleagues on one aspect of the quality cycle that is proving to be a challenge.
Instead of charging per attendee, we are extending our usual fee to cover the whole college/organisation. We therefore encourage multiple colleagues to attend this event where relevant. All attendees must register individually and join using their own link.
- Natspec members: free of charge
- Transform members £60 +VAT
Invoices will be sent to attendees after the event.
Book your place
By booking a place on this course, you’re agreeing to our cancellation terms and conditions.
Please visit the zoom registration page to book your place for this event.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting email@example.com with any issues.