- This event has passed.
The Natspec Publicity Officers Network is a networking forum for all members of staff responsibility for communications, marketing and publicity at Natspec colleges.
We will be discussing:
- Updates to the design and format of the Natspec Directory ahead of the 2021/2022 edition.
- Projects Natspec has been working on over the last six months. This will include a discussion with Chris Horrocks, Natspec’s new Board Director of PR and Communications. Chris is currently conducting a review of Natspec’s communications and marketing strategy.
- News and developments from Natspec member colleges.
- The introduction of the Public Sector accessibility regulations, what that means for colleges, and how colleges can ensure their web and social media content is accessible.
- The language we use to describe ourselves as a sector and why it matters.
There will also be opportunities to network with colleagues from other Natspec colleges.