- This event has passed.
The Natspec Employment Forum is a free, members-only event. There will be plenty of opportunity to network with people in various roles from across our membership, to discuss hot topics and swap ideas.
- Disability employment: a national update – Paul Cook, Natspec Director for Employment
- Preparation for employment courses during the time of COVID-19: group discussion
- Project Search – Claire Cookson, DFN Project Search
- Natspec Awards 2021 – Ruth Perry, Natspec
For the group discussion, participants should come prepared to talk about their approach to one or more of the following:
- Keeping supported internships going
- Securing external work placements
- Making the most of on-site work placement
- Developing employability skills with limited access to the workplace
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility here