- This event has passed.
NASS will be holding the above training session on Thursday 16th September 2021
9.30 am (9.45 am start) – 4.45 p.m. via Zoom.
Delivered by Carolyn Eyre, Safeguarding Consultant, this one day course is aimed at all professionals who take the lead for safeguarding adults at risk in their organisation.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the designated safeguarding adults lead (DSAL)
- Know what constitutes abuse including the differences between a complaint and concern
- Identify the responsibilities of the alerting manager and alerting officer when a concern arises
- Apply the Mental Capacity Act and other information sharing principles
- Know how a safeguarding enquiry is conducting and the role of partner agencies
- Review their own policy, procedures and training programme for safeguarding adults at risk
NASS is offering this training event to members of Natspec at a reduced fee, details below.
About the Presenter:
Carolyn is a highly experienced and skilled trainer in the field of child protection and safeguarding. She has already run a very successful training programmes for Designated Teachers and Safer Recruitment within our sector and will work closely with NASS to ensure that this course meets our needs.
|Natpec Member – Full||£95.00|
|Natspec Member – Transform||£115.00|
Fees are not subject to VAT.
All forms and queries must be sent to email@example.com