- This event has passed.
This training event aims to extend the understanding of how to support all learners effectively in the mainstream FE sector. Many FE providers want to do this but are not sure how or are offering support but want to continue to improve their offer.
The training day will cover various themes including transition, developing the curriculum and personalisation.
This training is aimed at:
- Providers who are considering expanding their provision to include learners with PMLD
- Providers who are already developing their provision for learners with PMLD and want to learn from the sector
- Providers who have established provision for learners with PMLD and want an opportunity for review and self-assessment
Delegates will learn:
- How to benefit from best practice in FE PMLD provision
- The value of self-assessment and how to use the self-assessment tool
- The risks involved and how to mitigate these
- Next steps in development of your provision
- Contact details for networking and sharing ideas