- This event has passed.
Learn about cutting edge technologies which could change the way learners interact with the world. Some technologies are designed to enable access for people with disabilities, others are designed for convenience but enable access. Technology covered in this session includes, but is not limited to:
- EyeControl – wearable, screenless communication device
- Home control – use your voice to control your home
- Virtual Reality – immerse yourself in an alternative world
- Mixed Reality – augment the real world with objects and activities inside the real-world
- Artificial Intelligence – what can it do?
- Chatbots – what can AI contribute to learning
- Remote robots
- Eye control on phones
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
- Natspec and Karten members £50 +VAT
- Transform members £75 +VAT
- Non-members £100 +VAT
Invoices will be issued after the event.
Book your place
As this course has restricted places, we are limiting bookings to 4 per organisation as a maximum. If you would like this training for more people, please contact email@example.com. If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.
By booking a place you understand that if you do not attend and have not cancelled within the agreed timeframe, you will be charged. Please ensure you read our cancellation terms and conditions prior to booking.
Please visit the zoom registration page to book your place for this event.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues.