- This event has passed.
Join us at this online interactive workshop for transition managers, career leads, work placement officers and admissions officers. The workshop will provide an opportunity to explore the key elements of effective Careers Education, Information and Guidance (CEIAG). We will consider the importance of the link between work experience, careers guidance and intended destinations, so learners are sure of next steps. We will also discuss how CEIAG can support high aspirations including work, inclusion and independence.
This workshop will:
- identify key elements of effective CEIAG for learners with SEND in a specialist and general FE setting
- examine current strengths and areas for development of CEIAG at Chichester College Group – a case study approach
- explore how CEIAG can support high aspirations for learners with SEND, to include work, inclusion and independence
- evaluate the role of CEIAG and transition planning for SEND learners and identify key areas for action.
This session is led by Tracy Fisher who has over 20 years’ experience working in the FE sector. Tracy is currently Head of Learning for Foundation Programmes and the 14-16 Provision at Chichester College Group (CCG), an outstanding FE College Group in the South East.
Tracy was instrumental in the creation of ‘Licence for total inclusion’, a cross-college developmental programme to equip teachers with the skills and tools to ensure inclusive practice. The license provides and increases positive progression for learners with SEND, embedded in a curriculum which challenges barriers and enables learners to articulate and achieve their full potential.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
- Natspec members £50 +VAT
- Transform members £75 +VAT
- Non-members £100 +VAT
Invoices will be issued after the event.
Details of other training courses offered by Natspec Transform can be found on our website.
Book your place
The registration is now closed.
If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible by sending an email to email@example.com so that we can make the space available for others.