- This event has passed.
This training event is part of our series of four online, interactive training modules for post-16 education providers working with learners with SEND who currently use, or are thinking of introducing, the RARPA process. The modules are stand-alone courses but together provide a comprehensive package that will cover everything you need to know about RARPA to make it successful for your organisation. For more in this series, please visit our RARPA training page.
In this workshop you will:
- consider the priorities for your team in implementing a RARPA process
- identify what teams need to know and do to deliver a RARPA process effectively
- identify any challenges or barriers to implementing RARPA and consider how to overcome them
- develop confidence in training skills to deliver your own in-house RARPA training
- plan and share a training or CPD activity that will support your team to implement RARPA effectively
- gain constructive feedback from peers and strategies to enhance your training
- plan how to evaluate the training and measure impact in own setting.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
- Natspec members £40 +VAT
- Transform members £60 +VAT
- Non-members £80 +VAT
Attendees will be invoiced after the event.
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please complete our Transform Expression of Interest form.
Details of other training courses offered by Natspec Transform can be found on the Natspec website.
Book your place
As this course is has a restricted numbers of attendees, we are limiting bookings to 4 per organisation as a maximum. If you would like this training for more people, please contact email@example.com. If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.
By booking a place on this course, you’re agreeing to our cancellation terms and conditions.
Please visit the zoom registration page to book your place for this event.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility. Please also regularly ensure you have the latest version.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues.