- This event has passed.
This event is part of our series of interactive training modules for post-16 education providers working with learners with SEND who currently use, or are thinking of introducing, the RARPA process. The modules are stand-alone courses but together provide a comprehensive package that will cover everything you need to know about RARPA to make it successful for your organisation. For more in this series, please visit our RARPA training page.
This is an interactive online training for curriculum managers and practitioners looking for a systematic way to plan provision for learners with SEND, monitor their progress and record their achievements. The training will benefit whole staff teams who are involved in RARPA. It will be helpful if you are planning to introduce RARPA, if you require a refresh, or have new staff who need an introduction to RARPA.
The aims of this RARPA training delivered over two sessions are to:
- provide an understanding of the RARPA process
- identify effective implementation of the RARPA process in SEND FE provision
- understand why effective goal and target setting is so crucial to learner progress
- improve confidence in setting person centred, aspirational targets and goals.
Session 2: Goal and target setting in the RARPA process (5 December)
Session two will:
- explore why effective goal and target setting is so crucial to learner progress
- review and understand why goals and targets need to be SMART
- practice developing SMART goals and smaller targets
- develop your skills in writing SMART goals and targets.
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please complete our Transform Expression of Interest form.
Details of other training courses offered by Natspec Transform can be found on our website.
Book your place
If you’d like to attend to this course, information about the cost and booking are available on the session one page.