- This event has passed.
Computers, tablets and phones have a wealth of accessibility options already built into the operating systems. In addition Office 365, Google Classrooms and web browsers have many features to enable access.
All teaching and learning support staff should have an awareness of these features so they can remove barriers for learners. This session will:
- show how to enable these features to ensure learners have the access they need.
- discuss which settings which may support learners with particular impairments.
- allow time to trial the options for yourself (subject to organisations having sufficient computers/tablets)
- demonstrate solutions if the built-in settings are not sufficient.
- discuss the accessibility advantages of learners choosing which platform they use.
- Natspec and Karten members £50 +VAT
- Transform members £75 +VAT
- Non-members £100 +VAT
Book your place
As this course has restricted places, we are limiting bookings to 4 per organisation as a maximum. If you would like this training for more people, please contact email@example.com. If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.
By booking a place you understand that if you do not attend and have not cancelled within the agreed timeframe, you will be charged. Please ensure you read our cancellation terms and conditions prior to booking.
Please visit the zoom registration page to book your place for this event.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues.