- This event has passed.
Delivered by Assistive Technology specialists, this workshop will ensure delegates learn about technologies which will enable learners to access desktop and laptop computers, tablets and phones. There is a wide range of technologies designed to support learners with physical access needs. This workshop will:
- demonstrate a spectrum of physical access technologies (i.e. alternative keyboards and mice, voice control, access switches, eyegaze technology, touch devices)
- highlight how good assessment can change outcomes
- discuss the differences each technology can make for learners
- show how software choices can enhance physical access
- discuss how using some technologies may be undesirable
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please contact email@example.com.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
- Natspec and Karten members £40 +VAT
- Transform members £60 +VAT
- Non-members £80 +VAT
Attendees will be invoiced after the event.
Book your place
As this course has restricted places, we are limiting bookings to 4 per organisation as a maximum. If you would like this training for more people, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.
By booking a place on this course, you’re agreeing to our cancellation terms and conditions.
Please visit the zoom registration page to book your place for this event.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility. Please also regularly ensure you have the latest version.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting email@example.com with any issues.