- This event has passed.
Join one of our Assistive Technologists to discuss ten quick fire topics covering a wide range of assistive hardware, software and techniques. An efficient way to raise awareness in staff teams of the multiple ways learners’ needs can be addressed. This session will cover a multitude of topics such as:
- Using Your Voice to Type – Dragon, Google Drive, Windows, Mac
- Office 365 Learning Tools – inbuilt tools to aid literacy
- Making your Documents Accessible – it is digital, but can it be read?
- Mind Mapping – a study and creative tool
- Brain In Hand – support for Autism/Mental Health
- Captioning – easy ways to use subtitles in live online and recorded teaching
- Using your phone to read text and handwriting – iPhone and Android
- Reading websites – why Chrome isn’t always the best browser!
- iPad Accessibility – Reading options, guided access, magnifier and more
- Scanning Pens – Straightforward handheld tool for reading text
The advertised content may be subject to minor changes.
This training is also available as an in-house programme. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The below cost is for each attendee. All attendees need to register separately.
- Natspec and Karten members £80 +VAT
- Natspec affiliates £105 +VAT
- Non-members £125 +VAT
If you have booked through our new online payment system, your invoice will be available immediately. If you registered directly in Zoom, you will be invoiced once the session is complete.
Book your place
As this course has restricted places, we are limiting bookings to 4 per organisation as a maximum. If you would like this training for more people, please contact email@example.com. If you find that you cannot attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can make the space available for others.
By booking a place you understand that cancellations made within 5 working days of the event will be charged at full price, unless otherwise stated. Please ensure you read our cancellation terms and conditions prior to booking.
It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that they can access Zoom events. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom or wish to test your system is compatible, please use the test meeting facility.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email from Zoom containing information about joining the meeting. Please keep this somewhere accessible and check your spam before contacting firstname.lastname@example.org with any issues.