Job title: Director of Education & Care Services – Henshaws, Harrogate
Salary: £77,295 per annum
Hours: 35 Hoursper week
Main geographical location of role: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
Closing date: 6 December 2023
Where do applicants need to apply (preferred option): https://www.henshaws.org.uk/careers/current-vacancies/
The Director of Education and Care will lead Henshaws Specialist College in Harrogate to provide outstanding education and care for 18-25 year-olds, who have a range of disabilities. Working with a highly qualified team, the director will provide strategic and operational leadership to ensure the college achieves its objectives, which align with the charity’s strategic goals.
If you join our Henshaws family, you will enjoy the friendly and supportive culture. As a valued member of Henshaws, you will receive recognition for achievements and opportunities for development, in return for hard work, commitment, and a passion for ensuring all our service users go beyond expectations.
- Responsible for the effective and cost-efficient management, planning, development and co-ordination of the college services
- Provide strategic and operational leadership in relation to the college’s vision and values, ensuring that they remain at the forefront of all decision-making
- Ensure the college achieves its objectives through the development and implementation of strategic plans and target delivery
- Ensure that high standards of service to our students are maintained to meet the highest statutory and regulatory requirements
- Facilitate cultural and organisational change to meet the college and wider charity’s strategic goals
Members only content
This content is for Natspec members only. Please log in to access it.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.