An interactive workshop for quality managers and curriculum managers in post-16 settings to support the rigorous quality assurance of non-accredited SEND provision.
Most providers have introduced more personalised programmes for their learners in response to the SEND reforms and flexible funding for 16-19 Study Programmes. Many programmes do not include qualifications. Without the rigours of external assessment, or the verification required by an awarding organisation, how can you assure quality provision?
This workshop will help managers to:
• Set out the benefits of quality assuring RARPA
• Enable you to complete an on-the-spot high-level self-assessment of your RARPA processes
• Explain how to complete a thorough internal review of your own RARPA provision and processes
• Explain how you can organise and undertake an external check by peer review
• Introduce you to the tools and resources available on the SEND Exhibition Site to support you in quality assuring RARPA
As well as benefiting from the expertise of the specialist trainer, you will have the chance to share practice with other delegates and begin to work on action planning for your own quality review.
The workshop is available as an external training session or can be delivered in-house for an individual provider. It can be run as a full day or half day workshop.
To register your interest in an external training session in your region or to request in-house training, please please fill out this expression of interest form or call 0115 854 1322.
Did you know…?
For an additional fee, the trainer can also support you to:
- undertake an internal RARPA review,
- complete an external review of your RARPA provision and processes
- work with you to implement identified actions for improvement in relation to RARPA.
To register your interest please fill out this expression of interest form and a member of our team will be in touch.