Welcome to Natspec Transform, a new specialist CPD service for professionals concerned with the education and training of students aged 16-25 with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
We believe students with SEND have the right to high quality education and training. Our core aim is to support the development of relevant knowledge, understanding and skills for those involved in the education and training of these students.
We offer external training through a programme of workshops and conferences alongside in-house training and consultancy tailored to meet the needs of individual organisations or networks. We support a range of organisations including general and specialist FE colleges, independent training providers, third sector organisations, special schools and local authorities.
Our trainers and consultants all have considerable experience and expertise in SEND provision. Some are currently employed in specialist FE colleges or in SEND departments within general FE colleges and work on a secondment basis to share their expertise through Natspec Transform.
If you have training or consultancy needs relating to students with SEND, please get in touch via Transform@natspec.org.uk. We would also be delighted to hear your suggestions for how we extend or improve our offer.
What our clients say about Natspec Transform
- This training was really interesting and I will definitely be using RARPA in my classes in the future!
- Really interesting and much food for thought. I will be implementing the information wherever possible.
- Jane presented RARPA in a fun and engaging way – great resources and ideas. Very knowledgeable and open to interesting discussion and debate.
- Very clear information and exercise great for getting us thinking about the process/working together
- A well-planned and effective training day, which makes a change!
- Thank you for sending two of the most inspiring trainers to the college.
- Everyone took away with them something that they would like to find out more about.
- Staff morale has also massively improved….everyone is pumped and raring to go towards our new-look provision.