Natspec Transform is our professional development, advice, support and training service
Membership of Transform is open to:
- Incorporated colleges: General FE Colleges, Sixth Form Colleges, Land based colleges, and specialist designated colleges: details on the AoC website. Individual departments or specialist units of these colleges can also subscribe directly.
- Independent Learning Providers and Adult and Community Learning providers who are inspected by Ofsted and hold an ESFA contract.
- Other organisations who work in the FE sector with an interest in promoting the objectives of Natspec.
Transform membership benefits
- Discounted entry to all Transform training events and conferences – up to 15% depending on the event.
- TechAbility: a comprehensive service to improve your technology infrastructure and AT services, including webinars and training events. You also have access to bespoke consultancy and in-house training to ensure your students have the most appropriate AT equipment and support.
- Regional networks: you receive two free places at up to three networks per year.
- Projects: the chance to get involved in our research and development projects
- Natspec Games: bring your students to one of our sport events, showcasing participation and achievement in sport.
- Focus Weeks and projects: get involved in Work Experience Week and Maths Week which continue to highlight the great work you are doing and spark ideas and innovation for the future.
- Student Voice: we will showcase your work with student councils, help you network with others and share the work of our Student Parliament, which gives students a voice at the highest level, with a new partnership with NUS to support this.
- Promotion: your success stories included in Natspec News, our termly e-newsletter. Your organisation can also be included in the Natspec website directory for an additional fee of £750.00 per year.
- Finally, you are entitled to vote for the board member with a policy portfolio covering the wider FE sector and you will receive a termly bulletin summarising policy and funding issues, relevant to the whole sector.
Please contact the Natspec office if you have any questions regarding membership.