Natspec Transform is our professional development, advice, support and training service.
Membership of Transform gives you priority and discounted access to our Transform and TechAbility training and CPD service, and is open to Further Education providers:
- Incorporated colleges: General FE Colleges, Sixth Form Colleges, Land based colleges, specialist designated colleges in England, and Further Education Institutions in Wales. Individual departments or specialist units of these colleges can also subscribe directly.
- Independent Learning Providers, work based providers and Adult and Community Learning providers who are inspected by Ofsted/Estyn and are funded by ESFA or the Welsh Government.
If you are unsure whether your organisation is eligible, please contact us.
Transform membership benefits
- Discount of 15% or more on all Transform courses. Transform is our specialist CPD service for professionals concerned with the education and training of students aged 16-25 with learning difficulties and disabilities. Transform can also provide bespoke, in-house training and consultancy support for your organisation.
- Discount of 15% or more on all TechAbility events and courses. TechAbility is an Assistive Technology service which delivers training courses to improve provision and support. TechAbility also offers a bespoke training and consultancy service for in-depth advice and guidance specific to your organisation.
- Discounted entry to Natspec conferences.
- Regular Transform newsletter with details of upcoming CPD events and opportunities to become involved in:
- the Natspec Games where you can bring your students to one of our sport events and, showcasing participation and achievement in sport
- Projects: the chance to get involved in our research and development projects
- Focus Weeks and projects: Work Experience Week and Maths Week which continue to highlight the great work you are doing and spark ideas and innovation for the future
- Student Voice: we will showcase your work with student councils, help you network with others and share the work of our Student Parliament, which gives students a voice at the highest level, in partnership with NUS who support this.
- Promotion: your success stories included in Natspec News, our termly e-newsletter and your organisation listed and linked on the Natspec website directory
- You are entitled to vote for the board member with a policy portfolio covering the wider FE sector.
- You will receive a termly bulletin summarising policy and funding issues, relevant to the whole sector.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding membership.